Specially designed for Tower Garden’s soilless, aeroponic system, Tower Garden Mineral Blend supports superior plant growth and enhanced nutrition from your homegrown vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers. We ship Mineral Blend with each Tower Garden Growing System order. But we offer more for whenever your initial supply runs out.
If you purchase this product with aTower Garden Growing System, you’re eligible for monthly payments
- One gallon of Mineral Blend A
- One gallon of Mineral Blend B
- Ingredients Mineral Blend A.
Total Nitrogen (N) – 2.0%
• Calcium (Ca) – 1.0%
• Chelated Iron (Fe) – 0.05%
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Iron Sodium EDTA
Mineral Blend B
• Available Phosphate (P2O5) – 1.0%
• Soluble Potash (K2O) – 3.0%
• Magnesium (Mg) – 0.5%
• Sulfur (S) – 3.0%
• Boron (B) – 0.01%
• Copper (Cu) – 0.001%
• Manganese (Mn) – 0.01%
• Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.0005%
• Zinc (Zn) – 0.005%
Derived from: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid
In general, you should mix 20 mL of Mineral Blend A and 20 mL of Mineral Blend B with each gallon of water you add to your Tower Garden reservoir. But there are a couple of exceptions:
• For a Tower Garden full of small seedlings, use half-strength nutrients (i.e., 10 mL of A and 10 mL of B per gallon of water). After about three weeks, you can increase the solution to full-strength.
• During hot months—when the water evaporates from the reservoir more quickly—use half-strength nutrients (or add full-strength every other time you fill the reservoir).